Join one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses. #20 in Canada in 2020.
We’re growing really fast, almost too fast, and we need motivated, smart individuals to help us manage our growth while maintaining our great reputation with our team and our customers. The Scheduling Rep role is a key element of our customer journey from ‘lead’ to ‘in-home product presentation’ using our industry leading multi-channel communications platform. In this Part-time role you must be available to work scheduled shifts within a 7 day period, between 4pm – 8pm (M – F), and 9am – 5pm Saturday’s & Sunday’s.
As Scheduling Representative you will:
- Take inbound calls to book appointments
- Sell the value of the visit
- Set the lead to convert the sale
- Sell the Opportunity
What’s in it for you:
- Hourly wage plus bonus with on-track earnings of $23 – $25+ per hour
- An incredible working atmosphere and team of people
- Career growth within the company
- Casual dress
- Company events
Who are we:
- Industry leader in windows & doors!
- Financial Times 2021 – Named 308th Fastest Growing Companies North America
- Growth Oriented 2020 – Named 20th fastest Canadian mid-size company Canadian Business Magazine Fast 500 list
- Employee Focused 2019 Awarded “Best Place to Work’ in London
- Serving over 4 million people in Southwest Ontario
- 7 locations & rapidly growing
- A customer obsessed organization
Who you are:
- Smart – this isn’t the time to be modest
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask, with exceptional organizational skills
- Customer focused
- Telephone sales experience a definite asset
- Outstanding verbal language skills
- Clear and effective written and oral communication skills
- Results focused and goal driven within a fast paced environment
- Highly energetic and self-motivated
If this is you, why not send us your application with an updated resume to hear more about this wonderful opportunity? We will look at each submission personally (not an AI program). I am a real person, my name is Jeanette.
If we see potential we’ll connect with you quickly – can be the same day, so be ready : -)
Job Type: Part time, On-site
Schedule: Day shift, Evening shift, On call, Weekends availability
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
Full suit of Covid protocol training provided. In office screeners, mandatory hand washing, N95 masks & goggles provided at no costs, hand sanitizers & social distancing ability on the job.